From workplace to hobby in just a few minutes
We are looking for can-do people who like to work hard and play hard. Our company can offer you an unmatched work environment: amidst rugged nature and surrounded by athletic, cultural and gastronomic diversity.
The diversity of the Andermatt Swiss Alps Group
Andermatt Swiss Alps: three locations, numerous areas of work and various top brands. And best of all: wherever you work, you are never far from a whole range of sporting, cultural and dining options.
- Real EstateIn our Real Estate section, we are looking for dedicated, resourceful and constructive colleagues who enjoy working together to develop solutions and are used to taking responsibility.
- Hotels and diningFor our hotels and dining establishments we need down-to-earth team players who like to get stuck in, enjoy engaging with colleagues and guests, and can keep a cool head even if things get stressful sometimes.
- CablewaysFor our cableways we are seeking outgoing, communicative team players with a hands-on attitude who enjoy working outdoors even when the sun isn't shining.
- Corporate functionsFor our corporate functions, we are looking for experienced and motivated team members who like to get stuck in and enjoy working with colleagues in a whole range of areas without losing sight of the big picture.
- 43apprentice and intern positions
- Working conditions
Fair pay, contemporary hiring terms in line with the market and social protection.
- Flexible working models
Working from home, working part-time and flexible structuring of working time depending on the job profile.
- Staff Housing
Discounted housing at the Andermatt, Göschenen, Wassen and Hospental locations, as well as in the ski area.
- Development/basic and advanced training
Promotion and support of advanced training seminars and language courses, internal basic and advanced training offers.
- Multicultural work environment
International work environment with people from roughly 45 nations.
Equal treatment of all employees.